Burma iFokus

Burma

Etikett: kattprat-och-historier
Läst 523 ggr
burmamys
4

Simon och Sagas alla hjärtans dag

Simon och Saga önskar alla en kärleksfull och mysig alla hjärtans dag!❤️

Don't go changing, to try and please me

You never let me down before

Don't imagine you're too familiar

And I don't see you anymore

I wouldn't leave you in times of trouble

We never could have come this far

I took the good times, I'll take the bad times

I'll take you just the way you are

Don't go trying some new fashion

Don't change the color of your hair

You always have my unspoken passion

Although I might not seem to care

I don't want clever conversation

I never want to work that hard

I just want someone that I can talk to

I want you just the way you are

I need to know that you will always be

The same old someone that I knew

What will it take till you believe in me

The way that I believe in you

I said I love you, and that's forever

And this I promise from the heart

I could not love you any better

I love you just the way you are

I don't want clever conversation

I never want to work that hard

I just want someone that I can talk to

I want you just the way you are

Kom ihåg att visa dina vänner, nära och kära att du bryr dig om dem!🙂

burmamys
0
#1

Texten är från låten "Just the way you are" av Diana Krall (det är en gammal låt men minns inte nu vem som sjöng den först). Tyckte den passade idag!🙂